\

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Meryl Streep found singing Mamma Mia! a challenge July 10, 2008 12:00AM

Meryl Streep has never been afraid of challenges. But her latest role in 'Mamma Mia! proven to be stretched up to his extraordinary talent.It was necessary to climb the whitewashed walls of a barn house in ruins, while their lungs ABBA song Mamma Mia.Shortly thereafter, he found sliding down a ramp to the tune of Dancing Queen.And in a scene from its peak, it had to deliver a heartbreaking version of winner takes all, while climbing a slope of 75 degrees on top of a church.''I should have done more than me,''admits Streep.
'But what he really thought: "I will sing as good or as bad as I do for that. I'll be the size and shape and theperson I am. Nothing more. Nothing less.''A role in the film version of Mamma Mia! one would not imagine a woman as the actress in the world alive.Start of sidebar. Go to bottom of the sidebar.End of sidebar. Back to top of the sidebar.Streep comedy talents should not be underestimated, as recently described in The Devil Wears PradaBut she is best known for her spectacular performances, most recently as a political journalist in Lions for Lambs and as a dragon lady of the CIA in Rendition.In addition, at 59 years could reasonably be expected to leave the monkey carries in the opening sequence of the film to his daughters, now 17, 22 and 24. (She also has a son, 28).But Mamma Mia! reinforces the idea that whatever our age, we each have an inner Dancing Queen.''But we also have the disapproval of our youth, which to me was one of the reasons for doing so - to terrify them,''says Streep.''I'm not allowed to sing at home, so I thought, 'Well, I sing in a movie. This should be 'em'.''Streep has been given to the film because it celebrates the things that he respects your life: friends, family, relationships, and the will to live.
'You never cease to be young at heart - jumping, dancing, having his heart leap. And for what?''Streep believes that his choice of profession of his releases conventional expectations for other careers.''Although I am in a business that has to do with not living in the expectation that I look a certain way all the time, or I'm going to behave a certain way, or is an appropriate way to behave.'If I were a doctor or a lawyer or a stockbroker would probably think that much more. But I'm probably not very well in these tasks, because I want some boundaries'.''After a career spanning nearly 40 films and a record number of Oscar nominations, Streep is usually called the role of testing.But Benny Andersson of Abba, who has not released the rights to the music until the day before filming was starting to do just that.Streep met Andersson in a rehearsal room in the bowels of New York at Lincoln Center.'He had that little twinkle in his eye and he was very welcoming. But halfway through I realized I was hearing, and if all is well, I would not do the musical. And then I got really nervous, dit''Streep.''But it's good to feel nervous.''My mantra has always been private, "Do what you do not want to." We all had dreams where we had a test result, or we were in a room, and we did not know that we expressed in the head.''I think we are at our best when it is asked most of us, especially when most of us ask ourselves when we move to an unfamiliar terrain. And certainly that was part of that.''Mamma Mia! now published.

0 comments:

Post a Comment